Anoka Automobile Accident Lawyer

Anoka Truck Accident Attorney

Car accidents are by far the most common cause of injury. These cases can become extremely complicated in Minnesota due to various insurance laws such as the No-Fault Act. If you or a loved one has been hurt or you have lost a family member in a car accident, it is important to have experienced legal assistance.

For more than 30 years, injury victims and their families in Minnesota have relied on the Law Offices of Robert N. Edwards to maximize their personal injury and wrongful death claims. To discuss your case with experienced lawyer Bob Edwards, contact the firm today for a free initial consultation.

Time is of the essence. It is important to speak to an attorney sooner rather than later. Early on after an accident, it is easier to secure witness statements, police statements and other evidence from the scene of the crash.

Focused on Securing the Compensation You Deserve

A Certified Civil trial specialist, Bob works hard to maximize his clients' claims for damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, and medical expenses. He handles all kinds of car accident claims, including those involving:

  • No-fault accidents
  • Bodily injuries
  • Uninsured or underinsured motorists
  • Drunk driving collisions
  • Hit-and-run accidents
  • Pedestrian injuries
  • Semitrailer and commercial vehicles

Multiple Sources of Benefits for Car Crash Victims

You may not realize that your personal injury claim will consist of two parallel claims. On the one hand, you will file a no-fault claim with your own insurance company for benefits that include wage loss, medical expenses and mileage. Another claim will be filed to cover damage such as property damage, rental car expenses and your personal injury. That's why it is so important to have an attorney on your side early in the process as your insurance company will become your adversary.

Free Advice From an Experienced Anoka Automobile Accident Attorney

It will cost you nothing to call Bob at 763-244-3140 today and get your case moving in the right direction.